Need a Gas Furnace Installation in the
Crofton, MD Area?
Keep your home warm and toasty no matter how cold it gets outside with a brand-new furnace! RHS Heating and Air Conditioning is a team of experts that offers natural gas/propane furnace installations and exhaust pipe installations in and near Crofton, MD.
One reason why clients continue to patronize our services is we’re very versatile. We’re not limited to installations, we also offer inspection, repair, and maintenance services. So if you need an all-around expert, you’ve found us! For bookings and pricing inquiries, drop us a line at (240) 565-0277.
Our gas furnace installation services are available to clients from:
- Annapolis, MD
- Beltsville, MD
- Bowie, MD
- Columbia, MD
- Crofton, MD
- Elkridge, MD
- Gambrills, MD
- Greenbelt, MD
- Laurel, MD
- Upper Marlboro, MD
Get your system checked out by an expert
Top-Notch HVAC Services in Laurel, MD
Propane Furnace Installation: Why You Should Always Hire a Pro
Natural gas and propane furnace installations are no joke. You shouldn’t blindly jump into them without the necessary training and experience. These heating systems are very dangerous and one mistake during the installation could cause:
- House Fires: Flimsy installation may lead to gas leaks, which are one of the most common causes of house fires. To make matters worse, these leaks are virtually invisible to the naked eye. So you might not be able to easily spot them. That’s why you should hire skilled contractors who have the skills and tools to spot and fix all kinds of gas leaks.
- Health Conditions: Prolonged exposure to gas and propane can cause various complications such as nausea, headaches, and confusion, among others. If you’re not used to smelling gas, then it’s best to stay away from these types of compounds.
- High Utility Bills: A poorly installed furnace consumes more energy just to function normally. Not only is this a waste of money, but you’re also abusing earth’s resources.
Need help with the installation of your natural gas and propane furnace? Then reach out to RHS Heating and Air Conditioning today! Dial (240) 565-0277 for bookings in or near Crofton, MD.
We Specialize in Natural Gas Furnace Installation
Planning to get a natural gas furnace installation? Here are some of the reasons why it’s one of the best heating systems you can opt for:
- Affordable Installation Fees: Many homeowners choose natural gas furnaces over its oil and electric counterparts because they’re very affordable. In fact, they’re some of the most cost-effective heating systems on the market.
- Easy Maintenance: Gas furnaces are very easy to maintain. You might even be able to go a full year or two without needing maintenance!
- Low Operating Costs: Natural gas is cheaper than oil and electricity, so a furnace that runs on gas will cost less to run. Just make sure there are no pipe leaks and cracks if you want to maximize the efficiency of your unit.
Still can’t decide whether you should push through with a natural gas furnace installation? Then talk to the experts at RHS Heating and Air Conditioning! We’ll do a complete inspection of your home to find out what type of heating system you’d benefit from the most. To get started, clients in and around Crofton, MD can contact us at (240) 565-0277.
RHS Heating and Air Conditioning
Top-Notch HVAC Services in Laurel, MD
Get your system checked out by an expert; call (240) 565-0277 today!
Call to Schedule Your Gas Furnace Exhaust Pipe Installation
How important is a gas furnace exhaust pipe installation? Exhaust pipes are metal tubes that suck harmful combustion gasses from the heat exchanger and vent them outdoors. It has a damper that regulates the air pressure and prevents the gasses from entering your home. These pipes are very important, so you need to make sure they’re always in tip-top shape.
Firstly, check for cracks. Cracks are caused by corrosion and buildups from debris and water vapor that enter your pipes.
Secondly, inspect your joints for leaks. Water leaks compromise the structural integrity of your pipes. Ignore these leaks and your exhaust pipe would eventually collapse.
Lastly, make sure there are no backdrafts. Backdrafting is an incident where the harmful compounds and gases are sucked back into your home. A good way to gauge if your exhaust pipes have a backdraft is to keep your nose peeled for unusual smells and odors.
Having trouble maintaining your exhaust pipes? Don’t worry because RHS Heating and Air Conditioning is here to help! Consult with our gas furnace exhaust pipe installation at (240) 565-0277.
Master HVAC License #19562