Looking for Gas Furnace Repair Near the
Severn, MD Area?
Feel like your furnace isn’t working as well as it should be? Then get in touch with RHS Heating and Air Conditioning today! We are experts that provide gas and propane furnace repair services in and near Severn, MD. What sets us a cut above other gas furnace companies is we’re very versatile. In fact, whether you just need a minor filter replacement or complete system overhaul, you can count on us! So for all your gas furnace repair needs, call our team at (240) 565-0277. We promise we’re the best experts for the job.
Clients from the following areas can contact us for furnace repairs:
- Annapolis, MD
- Beltsville, MD
- Elkridge, MD
- Ellicott City, MD
- Gambrills, MD
- Greenbelt, MD
- Laurel, MD
- New Carrollton, MD
- Olney, MD
- Severn, MD
- Silver Spring, MD
- Upper Marlboro, MD
Get your system checked out by an expert
Top-Notch HVAC Services in Laurel, MD
Propane Furnace Repair: Why You Should Always Go With a Pro
Some clients attempt to repair their gas or propane furnace on their own to save a few bucks. While a DIY approach might seem to have its advantages, it’s definitely not something you can blindly jump into.
Firstly, furnace repairs are very complex. If you don’t have the proper training and experience, you could end up committing plenty of mistakes. And when you’re dealing with ignitable compounds such as natural gas, there is no room for mistakes.
Secondly, experts have the skill, training, and equipment to handle all kinds of issues and defects. On the other hand, DIY handymen might only be able to fix minor issues that don’t require part replacements.
Lastly, a DIY approach isn’t really that affordable. Considering all the tools, parts, and equipment you need to buy, your overhead won’t stray from what experts charge for their services.
Decided to work with natural gas and propane furnace repair specialists? Then reach out to RHS Heating and Air Conditioning! Dial (240) 565-0277 for appointments in and near Severn, MD.
Your Long Search for Gas Furnace Companies is Over
With all the gas furnace repair companies in the state, it could take you weeks just to go through all your options. If you don’t want to waste all that time, then turn straight to RHS Heating and Conditioning! We are full-service specialists that pride ourselves on:
- Skilfulness: We provide top-notch repair solutions that’ll make your furnace work as good as new again. No matter how big or small the job is, we can handle it!
- Resourcefulness: Our team uses nothing but the best parts available on the market. These are high-grade options built to last several years.
- Honesty: Trust us, we can’t stand unreliable repair teams either. They give everyone in the industry a bad reputation. So to earn our clients’ trust, we strive to be as transparent and honest as possible with our billing. No hidden fees, surprise charges, or unfairly priced services.
Book an appointment with us to learn more about what we do and how we can help! Clients from and around Severn, MD can reach us at (240) 565-0277.
RHS Heating and Air Conditioning
Top-Notch HVAC Services in Laurel, MD
Get your system checked out by an expert; call (240) 565-0277 today!
Call and Schedule Your Gas Furnace Repair Service Today
Call and schedule for gas furnace repair services if you notice any of the following defects:
- Strange Noises: It’s normal for a furnace to make a few sounds when starting up, but if these noises don’t go away, it’s time to call for repairs. Loose, flimsy parts can create unusual rattling, whirring noises. Meanwhile, a frayed or slipped blower belt will produce a high-pitched squeal.
- Broken Thermostat: Your thermostat is basically the lifeline of your heating and cooling system. Without it, you won’t be able to regulate your indoor air temperature.
- Yellow Pilot Light: Make sure your burner produces a bright, blue flame. If the pilot light turns yellow, then your unit might be leaking carbon monoxide. Call your gas furnace repair service crew right away because this odorless, invisible gas is very harmful to your health.
Master HVAC License #19562